All of these top fives are in my opinion, you can take it or leave it … I would take it! We had a freaking ball!
Top five places
Top five hotels/hostels or holiday rentals
- Rome – Roma Guest House
- Edinburgh – Grey Friars Attic
- Santorini – Astra Suites
- Madrid – Suites Viena Madrid
- Berlin – Sir F.K Savigny
Top five cities for food
Top five non-english speaking cities for TV
- Rome (if you have a SKY box)
Top five easy transport
Top five moments
- Arriving at Santorini hotel and seeing the view
- Being kids at Euro Disney in Paris
- Playing in snow in Murren
- Dinner at restaurant in Barcelona with live band (amazing atmosphere)
- Watching the dolphin show at Oceanographic in Valencia
Top five mess ups
- Getting lost and running for hours in 40 degree heat trying to find way back – in Nice, France
- Going to your busabout tour at 5.30am and locking keys in your holiday rental one day before you were actually meant to – in Athens, Greece
- Jumping around and playing in the snow with a heavy backpack on, ending up with a pinched nerve in back – in Murren, Switzerland
- Cutting finger on tin can – in Lyon, France
- Trying to operate washing machines – anywhere in Europe
Top five friendliest cities
- Does Perth Western Australia count?
Top five most expensive cities
Top five photos
1. Bordeaux – water walk
2. Santonorini – Horizon and me
3. Bordeaux – Reflection
5. Lucerne – Puppy Dog Eyes
I’m not sure I could explain why these are my favourite photos, it has a lot to do with how they make me feel when I look at the photos and how I felt at the time they were being taken. I love them, but it was hard to pick 5!
All food and flower pics have a big place in my heart though so here is a recap!… sorry had to add 😉
Photos ©Erin McKenzie
I have come across your blog a few times now…. & everytime I love it!! So, in order to NOT miss any more of your posts, I am subscribing!! I also love travel, but haven’t done so in a VERY long time!! (expensive 😦 ) ** Keep well!!
Well thank you so much for subscribing, my travels have finished but I will do my best to entertain you with my new content 🙂
Thank you 😀
I lovee this Erin.
It reminds me of the scrap-booking I did whilst I was in Europe!
Top job mate!